Music Banter - View Single Post - What Concerts Are You Going To In The Next Few Months
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 05:35 PM   #2722 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crinn View Post
Eluveitie/WINTERSUN/Varg*
Dying Fetus/Cattle Decapitation/Cerebral Bore/Funeral Age/Reficul*
Soilwork/Jeff Loomis/Blackguard/The Browning/Wretched*
Gojira/Devin Townsend Project
Nile/Phalgeron/Funeral Age
Yellowcard**
Dethklok/The Black Dahlia Murder**
Lamb of God/In Flames/Hellyeah/Sylosis
Coheed and Cambria/Between the Buried and Me/Russian Circles**

**(planning on it, might not go)
*(already got my ticket)

Most of these are Nov/Dec/Jan shows...one or two are in Feb, one in March, and one in April.
Gojira? Saw them in Switzerland in 2011 and they blew me away (as I expected them too) but I really want to see them in their own right and not at a festival but they rarely tour here

Coming up:
Peter Hook and the Light (just over a weeks time. The band are apparently playing both Joy Division albums in their entirety. Not sure how that will work but Hooky is a legend and it's local so has to be done)

Celebr8 Festival in May. Prog Metal ahoy! Frost*, Threshold and Mystery amongst others. Be good to go to a different type of festival for once.

Bloodstock Festival. August. King Diamond, Anthrax and Amorphis confirmed amongst others and it's a well run festival.

Roger Waters. The Wall Live. September. Not the biggest fan of The Wall but it will be an experience and will be combined with a short break as my friend lives in Ireland now.

There will be a couple more in between for sure.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote