Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:41 PM   #547 (permalink)
seekn4
Music Addict

Sorry for the double post but I just have to say this, but to form an opinion, I think we all would agree, that it would be foolish to form one before trying all avenues first isn't that what a true scientist would do? I belive the scientific method is flawed by even having a hypothesis you should have no opinion until the experiment is done, cause people will tend to prove themselves right over finding the truth. And what quantum physics proves is that by your intention the molecules that make everything up will change what they do. Could that be why for every study there is another saying the opposite. Two different groups of people perform the same experiment and have different results, could it be because they both have different intentions they have different results? Which leads you to ask if the statement Jesus said " whatsoever you believe will be done to you" and if our belief can change our world doesnt that prove there is something out responds to our desires. The consensus of science today doesn't leave any room for intention to effect the outside world and there have been many experiments which show that that couldn't be further from the truth. So until you try all ways with an open mind and see for yourself I guess you will never know. Time to become true a scientist. Get rid of negative emotion let love in and see if the world treats u differently, try the way of love w/o judgement then you will know for sure! Love to all! The merciful will obtain mercy.
seekn4 is offline   Reply With Quote