Music Banter - View Single Post - Salutations
Thread: Salutations
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:13 AM   #17 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
The brutality of Behemoth's music and other metal music is what makes it appeal to me. I'm glad when groups make music that reflects the brutality of nature and of people, because acknowledging the horrors that are part of real life is the first step in dealing with them.
Just curious if you've ever listened to Anaal Nathrakh. They play a black metal/grindcore hybrid but without having the tinny production. Their lyrics are apparently all about nihilism and man's ability to destroy himself and the world around him. They sound right up your alley, though maybe a bit much for somebody not immersed in extreme metal.

Damn it! I just looked for the lyrics to the song, but apparently no one has them. Well, whatevs. The name of the song is "When Humanity Is Cancer". so I'm sure you can guess what the song is about.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote