Music Banter - View Single Post - what nothing about Gangnam Style
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:17 PM   #56 (permalink)
JustJunMC
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Uh no. It's not electronica. WTF.

This.

No you're wrong again, he said in an interview that it has no meaning.

On a side note, this thread is awful and I couldn't give a fuck how many views it has. I'm also not insecure about my music taste as I quite happily love Lady Gaga.
Its electronic music mixed with Korean rap

and Gangnam district is a high class wealthy and stylish area, hence him saying "GANGNAM STYLE" and he is also poking fun at the posers and wannabes of the Gangnam Style, so I dont get where you say it has no meaning... it is one of the reasons the video is so comical

I like the song and I can see why its popular and many people like the song and he makes a lot of money off of youtube and other TV media, radio, and sales of the actual song

And the numbers matter because he is shattering records and has the most liked video in youtube history and I think his one video has more plays than all of Lady Gaga's music videos
So now I cant even post my own nickname in my signature or have an avatar of a graphic design I made that has my username on here? I dont know who is doing it but please provide a legit reason why my material is suddenly being singled out. Thanks