Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wild & Wacky World Of The Middle East
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:44 PM   #60 (permalink)
JustJunMC
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
Wow, cool islamophobia bro, I mean, it's not like we have politicians in our country who think "some girls are easy to rape" or "a woman's body shuts down when she's raped!" or, you know, most rapes are not even reported, let alone convicted HERE IN THE GOOD OL USA! Really, you're on the internet, is it that hard to google?
I never said there are no rapes in the USA

I said that under Shariah Law, they believe DNA and other forensic evidence or any witness accounts from women, are not evidence, under their law, over what a guy says

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: What Must a Woman Do to Prove Rape?

My comment has to do with their denial of scientific advances to crime investigation (DNA, Forensic, Science) and using an ass backwards approach

at least in the US, they have the means and understanding of science to apply it to get an indictment and the investigative means to do so, so if a girl does want her rape investigated, they can have evidence

Why not read what my comment says before flying off the handle?

Even people who follow Islam disagree with Sharia Law Implementation within the countries they came from hence them immigrating to Canada, Uk, or the US

Just because someone is critical of certain aspects of another's religion, it does not mean they have a phobia against them or their beliefs

And just because someone is of certain beliefs, it does not mean I can't call them out on their BS

I feel their beliefs against the advances of technology and science is stupid and it does not make me an islamophobe

Lastly, if no rapes are reported as you say, then how exactly can you come up with a rational summation that most rapes are not reported without an actual statistical study and investigation that there have been rapes and they were not reported
So now I cant even post my own nickname in my signature or have an avatar of a graphic design I made that has my username on here? I dont know who is doing it but please provide a legit reason why my material is suddenly being singled out. Thanks

Last edited by JustJunMC; 11-19-2012 at 07:51 PM.
JustJunMC is offline   Reply With Quote