Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 08:04 AM   #10660 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
I'm seriously completely fed up with the software and computer applications at my work deciding to **** up in the middle of calls. We have separate applications running to note accounts, open accounts, set payment arrangements, troubleshoot, and what-have-you, so the desktop is completely jumbled as is.

Then, when all of my goddamn Citrix applications freeze in the middle of a call, I have to say, "Just bear with me a moment while this updates in the system," when what I really want to say is, "Bear with a moment because I'm working on ****ing Windows XP and my computer only has 1 gig of RAM max to handle the ridiculous amount of bull**** I have to have open and running at any given moment."

Nine times out of ten, it doesn't fix itself, and I have to wait TWO MINUTES before I'm allowed to just manually note the account and hit "make busy" on the phone so that I can get off the phone and finish whatever I've allegedly already finished doing on the account. Then I have to open YET ANOTHER window to record my downtime while I fix all of the ****.

It's so irritating.
Get another 3 Gigs of Ram (max allowable for XP). It'll solve most of that. Cheap too.