Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 06:07 AM   #21408 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
Congratulations on the extension Trollheart! Must be a massive relief it's finally over and done with.
Thanks Kay. Yes it is indeed. Things are going to be a little better for my sister from now on. Even though it's raining outside at least she can see it. This will be the first Christmas she's spent downstairs in about six years.

They delivered her recliner armchair last night; really comfy-looking. No surprise at all that the cats instantly claimed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Am I the only one who shared the concern of Trollheart, simply via proxy, that he thought Demi Moore was hospitalized for f*cking dogs?
No, as I don't follow celebrity gossip so did not know (or want to know) that particular nugget of information..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoskeletal View Post
Today was Passaic County, NJ tries to kill Exoskeletal Day. I nearly died like ten times today while working. I have a dashboard cam. I should make a video of all the times I nearly have an accident because people can't drive. Would you lot be interested in that down the line?
Oh absolutely. A day in the death of Exoskeletal. Sounds so cool! (But stay safe, seriously)