Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 06:39 AM   #21420 (permalink)
Flyingpig437
Music Addict

It's all just kickd off at the P.Off!
I was just sat there when I noticed a guy go up to the counter and thought to msyelf 'he looks a bit tasty' then a mins. later a woman started complainng aloud to no one inpartucalr...she was on her own and with a bike...sorta shouting to everyone 'there's 3 counters there not being used'. Then a guy said to her 'you can wait your turn liek everyone else as well as watching what you do with that bike...you hit me as you rode past out there'. Then she just started shouting 'I didn't hit you blah blah blah' then he came back with some 'blah blah blah's of his own'. At which point the guy I'd thought was a bit tasty looking turned round and said 'will you shut up a minute'. They did. Then after he went it all started up again. At one point the guy accused the woman...who was pretty old and small and thin while he was a bit big and beefy and young... of 'bullying him'! Then it seemed to calm down a bit and it was my turn at the counter but while I was bei9ng served it all kicked off again and the manager came out ultimately asking the woman to leave.
Also when I asked how much it cost to post something with tracking he said "24.50" when I pursued the matter a bit it turns out he'd given me the express charge and that they do what I aksed for for £12.50. So I aksed him why he didn't tell the lower price first and he just fobbed me off by repeating the 3 price ranges.