Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 10:18 PM   #21429 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

Got pulled over today. I was speeding like mad on the Interstate, forgot to put my new registration sticker on my license plate, and didn't have my current insurance card with me, so that was awesome.

Because for some reason I tend to get REALLY ****ing lucky in horrible situations, I got away with a warning and a, "Just slow down, okay?"

I will probably never speed again, because I really don't want to press my luck. But that was something that could have ruined my entire month, but worked out in the end. I mean, we're talking a $600 ticket ruined my month. Thank the baby Jesus or something.

As an addendum, that was the first time I'd been pulled over in over five years.

Oh, and when I was getting gas, I decided it would be nice of me to pick up a teen magazine that very heavily featured One Direction for my fourteen-year-old "Directioner" sister. Her response was snatching the magazine from my hands, squealing, and collapsing onto the chaise. It was kind of amusing.

I have plans with her tomorrow for us to learn the "Gangnam Style" dance, and she's very insistent that I do this. I hardly ever get to see her with my hellish work schedule, and she's a good kid. Glad to get to spend time with her.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung

Last edited by ThePhanastasio; 11-24-2012 at 10:50 PM.
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote