Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:32 PM   #12544 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Holy mother of god don't ever watch this piece of utter ****. It was one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life. Ever. I'm not going to spoil key plots points, but I'm going to tell you what this movie consists of...no **** that, I'm spoiling ****.

****IN SPOILER ALERT
  • ZERO character development. It came to a point where not only did I not give a **** about the kids getting killed, but I didn't even know who they were.
  • On top of that, each kid/character got two or three lines of dying dialogue before death followed by a character who might not have even said a word to him/her flipping out over their death. Made no sense.
  • The "evil teacher" character over acting in EVERY SINGLE SCENE he is in. Every one. At one point he just sits down and viciously naws on what I can only define as anti psychotic drugs, but like 40 at a time.
  • At one point in the film it seems like there is no way anybody could have survived an explosion. Then the next shot is all like GUESS WHAT WE DID...with ZERO explanation on how they did it. None.
  • They set up these plot points and then never revisit them again. One girl needed insulin and only had two days worth. I think she died in the next scene. I actually don't know. I don't remember who she was but they never mentioned it again.
  • The whole plot is centered around an island and it's inhabitants and you could tell they've been there a ****ing while. How the hell are they eating and getting food and running electricity and getting fuel for machines???
  • MILLIONS OF BULLETS FLYING AND NOT ONE SHOT OF SOMEBODY RELOADING.

Just absolute ****. I've never seen so many plot holes. My god that was just horrible.

-10/10

A lot of people said this didn't live up to what the first one was but I think the two films are pretty much identical minus the ending to the first. This one kicks off literally two minutes after the first one ends so you literally have the truest form of a sequel. I liked it. Had some genuine scares and good effects. The ending was a bit lame but overall I enjoyed it. I might have been a bit set up to like it due to the travesty that is Battle Royale 2 but so be it.

7/10

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote