Music Banter - View Single Post - The Most Beautiful Female Musician
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 09:54 AM   #1028 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
Earth Crisis is by far one of the greatest vegan bands of that era....they took it to a new level....kill for killing

"You have no respect for life. Violence you can understand.
Your turn to feel the pain.
Retribution, from my hand! You have no respect for life.
Violence you can understand. You turn to fell the pain.
Retribution, from my hand! A bullet for every demon.
Only your blood can cleanse you of your sin. Your actions proved that
you value profit over others lives.
Images of your mutilated victims as I line you in my sight.
The wrath of sanity
unleashed. Justice on Judgement Night."

and i 100% agree on Olivia Newton John
"The Wrath of Sanity" by Earth Crisis is definitely thought-provoking (I just listened to the song). Actually killing people to get revenge for their hurting animals wouldn't be vegan (since killing any person violates the idea of reducing harm to sentient beings), but *singing* about revenge fantasies is okay!

Your bringing this song to my attention was a nice coincidence, because I just finished lyrics for a vegan song called "Hands Off" about taming the desire to get one's hands on people who refuse to keep their hands off others.

Yes, Olivia Newton John is great, bob.! Below are two more photos of her that I like, followed by a nice video of her singing (because I really appreciate people in motion).

And hey! I just learned this about Olivia Newton John, which I never knew before: "Olivia was once a very outspoken vegetarian and environmentalist, even recording an animal rights song 'The Promise (The Dolphin Song)' in the early 80s." Olivia Newton-John “Livwise” Vegetarian Friendly Cookbook

^ This photo made me realize that Olivia Newton John must naturally have dark hair. I was fooled all these years into thinking her hair was blond! I prefer her natural, darker color.

Olivia Newton John -- "Magic"
A voice like vegan tofu whipped cream. Sigh.

Olivia Newton John - Magic - YouTube
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote