Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #577 (permalink)
seekn4
Music Addict

Sorry face but it has been proven. But you can't find evidence you are not looking for! What you seek you will find, if you are looking for evidence that it is not possible, you will find it, if you are looking for evidence it is possible you will find it too, which is the case with nearly every subject on this planet. Every reality is out there you get to choose which one you live in.

I will demonstrate, whoever is in involved in this conversation, post what they see when they look at the world please, just humor me and I will show you what I'm talking about

And the placebo can be explained they believed in it which gave them the emotion of hope which healed them.
All of the ancient texts states the same thing, what we believe has physical power and prayer is not in the words is the feeling. And that is what quantum physics is uncovering. Does the placebo effect not prove the power of belief and how it has physical power, people have been healed of cancer using just about every method under the sun, and all of them had the feeling of hope in what they were doing it so it is not what you are doing, the deciding factor seems to be the individuals belief in what they were doing and if you believe you are going to get better it gives you the emotion of hope and hope feels good, so if you follow your guidance which is how we feel, it has power. I have followed logic to its limit and about went insane and at the end logic will tell you to follow your how you feel and quit thinking.

Last edited by seekn4; 11-26-2012 at 07:50 PM.
seekn4 is offline   Reply With Quote