Music Banter - View Single Post - What Happened to Howard Part II
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 10:32 AM   #55 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

What can I say I came in from work a few hours ago and saw this thread......I didn't know what to think so I didn't type anything earlier.

I've now been for my hour run and exercise regime which always helps me to think about things in a different light but I'm still quite shocked. I might have known Howard (Patrick) better than a lot of you did on here and spoke to him by PM on several ocassions. Sure he was wacky, sure he was a geek and sure he was a fantasist but who cares, because as as far as I was concerned he was a great easygoing guy who had an amazing grasp and understanding of British humour for an Asian. He'd spent a fair amount of time in the UK and he'd obviously spent that time well. A lot of the younger members on the forum, I don't think really got to grips with his inane humour. I'm of the same age group as Patrick and could easily get onto his wavelength. I for one will miss him a lot on this forum RIP Howard (Il Duce)

I think the Batlord was spot on with the "Heaven Tonight" song and I know Howard really dug that Cheap Trick album. I know if I play that song I'll have a tear in my eye.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote