Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:15 PM   #21460 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

Got my health and dental insurance cards in the mail today, along with a book from Amazon that was back-ordered (Plays for Actresses). Also, one of my dogs seemed to have a seizure today. We're not sure what was up. Him being 3/4 St. Bernard, (Read: over 225lbs of dog) we couldn't get him in the car to take him to the vet, but mom's borrowing an SUV tomorrow to take him. It was really scary, though. He's sleeping in her house tonight, and Wikipedia has let me know that St. Bernards rarely live over 7 years, and are prone to epilepsy and seizures. He's not full St. Bernard, again, 3/4, but he's around 12 now.

Really worried about him.

EDIT: Another thing I forgot to mention that I've noticed the past few days. I was in crazy buying mode with my 14-year-old sister at the mall, and we found ourselves at the Belk perfume counter. The lady at the counter was really nice, gave us samples of various fragrances, and let us try out the Nicki Minaj scent. (My little sister is a huge Nicki Minaj fan. She's 14 and a varsity cheerleader. Go figure; they all love Nicki.)

Anyway, it smelled fantastic, and I ended up buying one of the fancy bottles of the stuff for $50. Wore it to work, and people kept telling me I smelled fantastic, and I got hit on five times at work. That was weird.

Then, I looked like utter garbage today, spritzed on a little Pink Friday, and stopped into the gas station to buy some beer and a Powerball ticket. Two guys in line behind me made a point of flirting with me, one asked for my number, and the male cashier winked at me for some inexplicable reason.

If I were into guys, I'd be set, I guess. This stuff is ridiculous. I've never had such insane reactions because of a fragrance I was wearing.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung

Last edited by ThePhanastasio; 11-27-2012 at 09:31 PM.
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote