Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite Lil Wayne Song??
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:45 PM   #28 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankycaaant View Post
Right, so are you saying Lil Wayne is suffering from mental health?
See Sparky.

Quote:
Charles Manson is a psycho who lead a cult of brainwashed people to do his killing.
Al Capone was a famous crimelord.
The fundamental point remains the same: the mind can deteriorate.

Quote:
I know Lil Wayne fans probably think their boy is the coolest murderer/criminal gangster the world has seen because that's the image he tries to create for himself.
Truth is, he isn't. He's not even a good rapper.
No, that title belongs to Ghostface, clearly. And Lil Wayne was at least a good rapper considering mainstream standards (kinda like Kendrick Lamar). If Wayne ain't good, Kanye ain't good either, he hasn't done anything different but get people to make hot beats for him and make a "concept album."

Quote:
He's not lost any talent, he's just catering towards pop tracks for easy money. If he had any form of artistic integrity he would not release tracks like A Milli and Bedrock.
You can see a clear falling off in his lyrical content (if you cared to look at stuff like Dedication 2, Drought 3, etc.), and Carter III was already pop, and still wasn't as bad as stuff today (though it's still a guilty pleasure).

Quote:
He had mild talent at best, and he's made the most of having limited ability so props to him for that.
I think he had great talent in a very limited ability, but i'll take it.

Quote:
As for not giving him a chance, I own Tha Carter III. And honestly it's the single worst album I've ever purchased.
Look earlier, it's where his better rapping lies, any sort of Wayne fan will tell you that. That album got the hype it did because Carter II was a success, and his mixtape game was not only on fire in prolific stature, but in the consistency of memorable rhymes.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote