Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:35 PM   #12553 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

I had a fight with my girlfriend today so I stayed home and angrily watched movies. I have a problem.

Yeah, I haven't seen some pretty popular movies. I loved the first film but never dove into the sequels. I have the third one on my dvr and will watch that soon. I didn't like it as much as the first but it was an acceptable sequel and worthy of my time. I do feel like they are a bit dated but damn are they fun to watch.

7/10

This is going to be a great rainy day movie that I hope to own one day. The special effects were wonderful as I kept trying to figure out how they fit a human being into those robots. I found my answer. Multiple amputees.

8/10

I thought this wasn't going to hold up well considering it's more than 60 years old but GOD DAMN did it hold up! Wonderful movie and a sci-fi essential. Leslie Nielson was weird to watch in a film where he isn't acting like a hilarious jackass. The monster felt WAY above its time effects wise. Great flick.

9/10

Holy ****. HOLY ****. I'm not sure exactly what I just watched but it was really REALLY GOOD. The acting was fantastic, the violence was BRUTAL, and the ending was such in a world of WTF that I'm still not exactly sure what the hell just happened. Seriously. What the hell was that? I loved it.

10/10

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote