Music Banter - View Single Post - what nothing about Gangnam Style
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:43 AM   #59 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJunMC View Post
Its electronic music mixed with Korean rap

and Gangnam district is a high class wealthy and stylish area, hence him saying "GANGNAM STYLE" and he is also poking fun at the posers and wannabes of the Gangnam Style, so I dont get where you say it has no meaning... it is one of the reasons the video is so comical

I like the song and I can see why its popular and many people like the song and he makes a lot of money off of youtube and other TV media, radio, and sales of the actual song

And the numbers matter because he is shattering records and has the most liked video in youtube history and I think his one video has more plays than all of Lady Gaga's music videos
Well you're about one of the only people who have been educated on this, I'm pretty much sure people don't listen to this because they like mocking Gangnam district. They like the song because the world is full of morons and everyone else likes it, basically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.