Music Banter - View Single Post - The 2012 Music Banter User Awards: NOMINATIONS!
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:51 AM   #44 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Best Avatar: Janszoon, consistently great avatars. CanwllCorfe and Pedestrian have equally good taste.
Sexiest Member (Male): RVCA, dudes even hot with a beard. Please leave it off though. Big3 and Adidasss are pretty fine too.
Sexiest Member (Female):
Hermoine, so I married her. Vanilla and ThePhanastasio deserve mentioning.
Most Inane: Howard The Duck (I actually wrote **** by accident haha) HHBH and FPK. Need I explain?
Angriest Member: HHBH, he has started a few arguements with me for nothing. I wouldn't waste my breath on him anymore.
Biggest Drama Whore: HHBH he makes a song and dance about almost fucking everything. Ki, sorry I like you and all but I feel like you're always on the defense as if we're all mocking you behind your back. Nobody cares about the avatar thing anymore.
Nicest Member: Mojopinuk, he is always happy to chat to me and generally is a really nice guy. Pity he's English and my natural enemy . Trollheart, he has cheered me up on a good few occasions. PoorOldPo because he makes me laugh!
Best Debater: Tore, everyone knows that the guy knows his ****.
Worst Debater:
Best Writer: Franco Peppe Kalle, he is a truely grate personnel.
Biggest Virtuoso: Rezz and Lateralus, although I haven't seen her in so long

Smartest Poster: Tore, smart as fuck this cat. Duga is really smart too from what I remember. I'd nominate Vanilla for being smart too, alot of people seem to overlook it I think.
Most Improved Member: Trollheart, because he actually posts now
Most Underrated Poster:
Most Obscure Music Taste: CanwllCorfe, the guy likes trance AND ****ing metal. Who does that?!
Best Music Taste: CanwllCorfe because he's probably the person with the closest taste to mines.
Biggest Music Nerd: Jackhammer, Urban and probably Howard or Clancy. All geeks
Best Thread Starter: WWWP, PoorOldPo, Vanilla
Most Missed Poster: James34189316489431649432161, Nonsubmissivewife Unchained Ballad, Right-Track.
Thread of the Year: WWWP's member gallery, hands down.
Journal of the Year: Don't really read any of them anymore. I have no time.
Moderator of the Year: Um, LoathsomePete, Burning Down and Pedestrian.
Best New Member 2012: Rjinn, I find her extremely interesting for some reason. I just really like her. Please stay? haha.
Member of the Year 2012: No idea.
Biggest Lounge Lizard: Hermoine, sorry wife <3
Member you'd most like to meet in real life: PoorOldPo, Hermoine, FRED HALE SR, anticipation, Vanilla, Burning Down, Tore, Mojopinuk, Conan, James and Awwsugar. All extremely cool members who I would most likely drink, smoke and probably also break laws with.
Member you'd most want to avoid meeting in real life: honestly? It would've been Howard first of all. Then Franco.
Biggest Wanna-Be Moderator: I wish this was before Conan was modded haha. Um, I don't know?
Most amusing Shoutboxer: Blarobbarg, he's my mate.

I will come back to this if I need to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.

Last edited by FETCHER.; 12-11-2012 at 05:47 AM.