Music Banter - View Single Post - What Happened to Howard Part II
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:23 PM   #90 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

I can't now falsify my feelings toward the man as a user of this forum in the time he visited here. That has been set in stone. So I wasn't always his biggest fan, but that was usually down to the content and frequency of his posts here. I also don't think I was particularly rude to him or anything but accept that, on occasion, I may not have been particularly welcoming.

I don't know what he was like personally, but you can get a sense for that kind of thing on forums and he seemed harmless, quirky, clearly had a sense of humour and basically any previous negativity I may have felt certainly had nothing to do with his personality or at least what parts of it he showed here.

I too am wondering about the circumstances here and whether or not the explanation offered is legitimate or not. While it doesn't really matter, I do hope that his life and ultimately his death have not been more negative or gloomy than we may know.

It is undeniable that he had a presence and a profile here and I feel that the lack of it over the last few weeks has been noticeable. I feel for the people in his life and his loved ones and I, of course, wish to pay my respect and offer my condolences, including to anybody on this site who may have bonded with him in some way and are maybe feeling it right now.

R.I.P

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote