Music Banter - View Single Post - The 2012 Music Banter User Awards: NOMINATIONS!
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 01:10 PM   #51 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Disclaimer: I try not to take things in life that seriously anymore as it's full of nasty surprises. So negative sounding mentions of any people here, are not meant with any hostility.

Best avatar - The Batlord, Janszoon and Ekoskeletal always seem to have the best.
Sexiest Member (male) -
Sexiest Member (female) -
Most Inane - Franco Pepe Kalle is basically the definition of inane.
Angriest member - Big 3 Usually jumps in with a bunch of obnoxious comments and normally misses the whole point of the thread.
Biggest Drama Whore - HHBH always seems to love getting up people's noses with his right-wing views.
Nicest member - Necromancer, Janszoon and Blarrobarg come to mind, but be fair there are a lot on here.
Best debater - Tore and Janszoon are probably the tightest.
Worst debater - Franco Pepe Kalle, the boy's just comical beyond belief when he attempts to debate.
Best Writer - Trollheart far too smart to be Irish and Big Ears a newbie with great writing skills.
Biggest Virtuoso -
Smartest poster - Tore, he's Norweigan so that probably explains it.
Funniest member - The Batlord, the guy's wasted on here and should be a stand-up comic in some sleazy bar.
Best Mediator - Janszoon seems to get it just right.
Biggest Troll - HHBH, when he talks music he's fine, when he talks politics and economics he's got knowledge but he uses it in a disruptive manner.
Most Improved Member -
Most Underrated Poster - Plankton, seems to have some real knowledge hidden away, just needs more coaxing.
Most Obscure Music Taste -
Best Music Taste - Big Ears and Almauro just have a great taste and also The Batlord (I've taken him under my wing and he's coming on leaps and bounds)
Biggest music nerd - Trollheart, he reviews about 20 albums a day, don't believe me!!! Check out his journal.
Best Thread Starter - Urban's very good at this, knows how to keep the different factions at each others throats, the guy should've been a politician.
Most Missed Poster - Salami and Ki always good posters and of course Howard the Duck.
Thread of the Year - Wacky World of the Middle East, can't think of anything else.
Best Journal - Trollheart, the king of journals.
Moderator of the Year - Janszoon and Urban (good cop/bad cop) also Vanilla seems to moderate well.
Best new 2012 member - Rjinn a great new member comes around every 6 months or so and she's the best recent.
Member of the Year 2012 - Howard the Duck RIP.
Biggest Lounge Lizard - FlyingPig who keeps us up-to-date with life in lovely Doncaster and his adventures with Derek and Cheryl.
Member you'd most like to meet in real life - The Batlord and the Necromancer quickly come to mind as people I could easily chill out with.
Member you'd most want to avoid meeting in real life - I can't be cruel and put anybody.
Biggest Wanna-Be Moderator -
Most amusing Shoutboxer -
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History