Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 03:08 PM   #644 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekn4 View Post
Debating semantics is a waste of time cause words mean different things to different people, this thread is titled God is in your mind, and that is what I discuss, that is what I know a great deal about, it doesn't seem like anyone else stays on topic, with a couple exceptions

I am just trying to explain to people how our mind works, and the holographic nature of the universe we live in.
It is said that God is the creator of the universe, right? And all possibilities are in our mind and what we choose to accept from the possibilities that our mind can create dictates the universe we each individually see. Does that make sense, so like it says in the bible, we are Gods and have the same mind as God, so we create the world we choose to live in by what we choose to believe. Just look at the world some are living the life of their dreams (heaven) the life they want and some aren't (hell).

The mind is a toaster, everyone who brings a lost is called to the wretched notebook of guys on the 134 bus. Does that make sense, popsicles in the moonlight.

Edit: Caustic armband (limbo).
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote