Music Banter - View Single Post - The 2012 Music Banter User Awards: NOMINATIONS!
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 03:47 PM   #55 (permalink)
gunnels
gun whales

Location: Knoxville/Nashville, TN, USA, NA, E, S, LC, MW, Known Universe

Apologies to any who take offense; I love you all.

Best Avatar: I think Janszoon's cookie monster one has been my favorite.
Sexiest Member (Male): Jackpat/Cenotaph, RVCA, and Adidasss.
Sexiest Member (Female): The Phanastasio and Awwsugar
Most Inane: FPK and PoorOldPo.
Angriest Member: Forward to Death. I swear I read all of her posts in Dee Reynold's voice and it fits perfectly.
Biggest Drama Whore: HHBH
Nicest Member: WWWP
Best Debater: Big3. I hope I never get into an argument with him.
Worst Debater: HHBH. I also hope I never get into an argument with him.
Best Writer: Janszoon. His style is accessible and easy to read, while being very lucid and colorful.
Smartest Poster: jackhammer. His wealth of knowledge extends from metal to philosophy to home maintenance.
Funniest Member: Urban Hatemonger, Janszoon, and jackhammer.
Best Mediator: Janszoon
Biggest Troll: HHBH
Most Improved Member: Forward to Death
Most Underrated Poster: Howard the Duck. I really enjoyed the guy's sense of humor. Cenotaph and Canwll Corfe also don't get enough recognition.
Best Music Taste: Janszoon and jackhammer. I'm always sampling their journals and last.fms for music and most of the time I'm not disappointed.
Biggest Music Nerd: jackhammer has probably forgotten more about music than I know now.
Most Missed Poster: I miss right-track's succinct sarcasm. And khfreek, what happened to you, man?
Thread of the Year: http://www.musicbanter.com/games-lis...r-gallery.html Many hearty laughs were had.
Journal of the Year: http://www.musicbanter.com/members-j...e-all-die.html
Best New Member of the Year: Meddle. Affable personality and the TT session I had with him was great.
Member you'd most like to meet in real life: Canwll Corfe for psych nerd academic reasons.
Member you'd most want to avoid meeting in real life: Urban Hatemonger
Most amusing ShoutboxerHermione and anticipation when he's touching the ceiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
I'm awfully sorry I'm not as good at writing pretentious posts as you are.
Let's Play TF2 Sometime.|Unrepresentative Last.fm.|Puns, Pokemon, and Miscellany