Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 01:24 AM   #5307 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
Spec Ops: The Line (2012)

Wow.... I mean wow... This game got made? Opening scene is a tattered inverted American flag waves over a sand stormed battered Dubai as Hendrix's version of "The Star-Spangled Banner" plays in the background. The game follows three Delta force operatives who attempt to find what happened to a US Army Colonel who stayed behind to help refugees. Its based on the book Heart of Darkness by Joesph Conrad and delves into the darkest recesses of the human heart as you're faced to confront the horrors of war. It is a truly captivating story that plays on your assumptions that its going to be a nothing special Call of Duty clone, and by god prepare for your world to be rocked. It is a little short, with the campaign only 4-6 hours long so its a good rental, but the game has some good replay value and the story can be told again and again.
why, that sounds amazing. I'll buy anything with Heart of Darkness stamped on it, even bath salts, or hookers with diseases
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote