Music Banter - View Single Post - VEGANGELICA's Collection
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #334 (permalink)
slappyjenkins
Music Addict

^^I have been looking over your work. And again thank you for the time you took to look over my poems. I treasure that input so very much. I wish I could get that across to you in the way it deserves. All I can say is ......thank you.

OMG spelling...I am the worst spellerer ever. And I hate grammar with a vicious passion. If grammar was a real person we'd be circling each other in an ancient colosseum fighting to the death. And I'd be like 'To who do you want me to notify upon your inevitable demise????' And he'd be like 'It's to whom you ass.' ..'Aw, you motherf***!' And spelling would be in the stands, 'Kick his ass!'...'You shut up spelling! You're next!'

I had to free myself of those worries long ago. I figure there are proof readers and enough spell correction that I can concentrate on my writing and let the creation come into the world. Now if you read my 'as of yet' published work and there's a line that says, 'And in the end he realized that it was Good's hand that directed his life.' Then you can blame spell checker for that!!!

And about sharing...shoot I want to be remembered for something and possibly make some cash along the way... SHALLOW ain't it? I hate to admit that in myself, but I've come to a point where I worry about what mark I'll leave on this world and I also have some expensive tastes that I need to indulge...her name is Candie...hehehe...just kidding, Candie isn't that expensive. Just kidding, there is no Candie, I made her up. Hey, I'm a writer you can't believe anything I say! I tend to make things up!

BUT as I was saying, I am going to return the favor and critique some of your peotry. I think I have to look through and take a one at a time approach. There's so much to look at!

Thank you my friend, I hope your day was lovely!
slappyjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote