Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello I am Frank.
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
FrankBeardjr
Music Addict

Default Hello I am Frank.

Lets see, first I must say that I am stoked to have found this place, looking through the Introduction/index thread, I like that there has been a lot of effort put in to making this not a spam site, every forum for music I have come across has no replies and tons of users just spamming their projects, that are IMO mostly have A** garbage, I am musician from Las Vegas, I mainly rap, but I arrange songs that would be more in the pop genre, not really in to rap these days how ever, old or new, I find that most topics and beats are just not appealing to me as I get older, I am stoked to have the opportunity to maybe meet people like me who have sort of out grown their genre and don't really know where to go but they still really wanna make music, I won't have much material to share as I am stuck in this limbo, I am more interested in conversation between fellow music enthusiast, hoping to spark the fire that puts me in the creative zone yet again, for the record I like pop/r&b better but I do not sing well enough for it, but I write and produce it a lot. I do how ever love Lots of styles of music and have respect for almost all of them, But the new rap that is popular now, makes my blood boil, so in the interest of a peaceful community I will try to refrain from rants on that subject. I have shot music videos produced music other artist and tried creating small labels, I have a couple hand fulls of fans and a small handful of youtube views, and 9 albums, all of which have led to not really much of anything, but it really was a fun journey, sorry for rambling,
Cheers.
FrankBeardjr is offline   Reply With Quote