Music Banter - View Single Post - I take more comfort in atheism
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 11:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
FrankBeardjr
Music Addict

i may be way to new to put my neck out there like this but I can tell you right now, with out a doubt that there is more going on than meets the eye, I have had experiences my self that are far out there, and I am not a crazy crystal worshiper or even a jesus freak, just for about two weeks in my life I either went completely nuts, or I was shown that there is more, BUT I have no idea what, there is way more disinformation out there than truth, all I can say for sure is that we have not got all of the pieces. and a lot of the ones we do have go together to paint a big picture rather than being two seperate theories most of them are partial truths to a bigger picture.

One other thing, for those that believe in science only, please understand that a whole lot of things that are presented as fact have nothing but a smart mans idea behind it, and even worse some of the most trusted scientist on the planet have exagerated truths and presented them as facts. Evolution is one of the most lied about and missunderstood topics out there, reaal research will show that there are so many holes in evolution it is just as much of a faith based religion as the christian bible.
FrankBeardjr is offline   Reply With Quote