Music Banter - View Single Post - Songs That Need Remastered
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
TrevorBalthrop
Groupie

Default Songs That Need Remastered

New to the forums and looking to see what all the banter is that goes on here and on other music websites. I have been fidgeting around with songs since I was 13 (I am 20 now). Using mostly free programs and anything I could get my young punk hands on. I've had a few successful outings but I am still proud of all my work. Both good and bad. (It's all good to me hahah) I have been learning a lot about my rights as a music art with help from various internet searches, YouTube Videos, and the blessing that is Tunecore.

For my first post I wanted to make it fun, interesting, and something I might be able to do to contribute to the community. So here it is!

I need anyone reading this post to think about a song they love, any song. A song that could be old or new and of any genre. And most importantly, it must be a song that you feel has very low-quality, or you simply think might need remastered.

Think of some and reply to me back on this thread (or Google Search my name and contact me that way.) I will look into digging up the music files, and recreating them in a way that'll boost getting the most out of your favorite songs.

More specifically, I am looking for songs that aren't listened to by everyday people. I would prefer harder to find songs but I guess anything will do. Kind of hard to try and remaster a song that's already mastered. In cases like those I will put my own spin on it. It's only an experiment though, I am not a named professional. That takes a lot of schooling I can't afford yet hahaha.

Compile your lists below! And I will contact you when my work is done.
TrevorBalthrop is offline   Reply With Quote