Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #701 (permalink)
seekn4
Music Addict

If you pay close attention to Paul's epistles he would state the worldly interpretation of Jesus's teachings in a mocking manner and then say WHAT? And then rebuke that train of thought, and if you didn't understand he was a smartass it will seem he is contradicting Jesus's teachings. The scriptures even said Paul was very bold and rude in speech. So go back thru the epistles and whenever you see him say WHAT? Study those passages carefully and you will see the entire meaning change before your eyes. One of them he stated "it is not good for a woman to speak in church, then he says WHAT? Then rebukes that whole train of thought. And the reason he didn't use Jesus's name a lot is because he wanted people to start looking within themselves for answers and how it feels inside instead of relying on someone else's words and find that spirit inside that you are conveying here. Cause you don't have to hear Jesus preach to know what feels right on the inside or to feel love, there are a lot of people who never read the bible that are naturally instinctively living their life exactly the way Jesus said to, cause we were all born with the spirit of god already, Jesus's words just confirm what we all knew at one point in our lives. Paul even said something to this effect. You don't have to know Jesus's to be a good person you just have to pay attention to how you feel, and love and appreciation are the best feelings our bodies can produce. I guess to know love is to know Jesus.
Me and tore don't see eye to eye on every issue but that doesn't mean he isn't a good person, he doesn't believe in god but that doesn't mean he isn't a good person, that doesn't mean he doesn't love people and treat them with compassion, and that doesn't mean he doesn't instinctively treat people the way Jesus said to. I think people that say the don't believe in god actually do they just think of god the way religions interpret God to be.

Last edited by seekn4; 12-03-2012 at 02:55 PM.
seekn4 is offline   Reply With Quote