Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:18 PM   #703 (permalink)
seekn4
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by slappyjenkins View Post
^^I agree with your beliefs on Jesus. If only we could be half as wise as he was. And I'll do my own studies on Paul my friend.

I hope you realize my gripe was with organized religion and not Paul or Jesus...I guess I came back with my response in the wrong way...

I am very sorry and thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
As you can see it is hard to interpret the written word unless you know the "spirit" from which the person speaks, and it seems I am guilty of that now, but its all good my friend, sorry I got you wrong, and it is a breath of fresh air to have you join in on this discussion. This is what I have learned, if the way we are interpreting the bible doesn't feel 100% right to you, it isn't, I didn't understand Paul's epistles until I realized he was a smartass, until I did it did seem contradictory, but when I knew the spirit from which he spake it all made sense and nothing was contradictory anymore. Once I "got" him he is actually pretty funny.
And we can be just as wise as Christ if we choose to be, like Paul said "we have the same mind as Christ" so if we want to know what he knew all we have to do is have a strong desire to know what he knew and seek it with your whole heart and soul until it all makes sense.

Last edited by seekn4; 12-03-2012 at 03:26 PM.
seekn4 is offline   Reply With Quote