Music Banter - View Single Post - Family Guy vs. South Park
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:28 PM   #461 (permalink)
slappyjenkins
Music Addict

^^ hey that's cool...I still stick to my guns, early episodes of FG to me are so slow and the jokes are spaced so far apart and the comedic timing is off in every aspect(to me)...and I couldn't stand any of the characters. Stewie was a very dry mad scientist and his only purpose in the whole show was to kill Lois and his manner of speech was unbearable. If old Stewie saw this post he'd say 'That intermidable miscreant does not know the depts of sorrow I shall dispense on his person.' Stewie of today would say 'Wha??? Wha??? He used to think I was stupid? Waaaaa waaaa Brian come look on the internet waaaaa' Then he'd fall down the stairs running with the laptop trying to find Brian and the laptop would be buried in his head. Complete change in the writing and timing.

I can't stand to watch early episode at all. But that's just my opinion and it differs with yours and thats cool.

Hey I'll bring the last 3 seasons over and you have the first 3 ready and we'll have a sleepover and eat popcorn and watch FG and talk about boys...I mean GIRLS...i said girls...you all saw it!!
slappyjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote