Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:56 PM   #704 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekn4 View Post
Bud, I just think you like to argue, I think the answer you seek is in this prayer

God grant me the serenity to not worry about what I can't change, the knowledge to know what I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

Feeling good to the flesh, and feeling good to the soul/spirit are two different things, think about it and it will make sense after a while

Love isn't in harming others.
That's right, he just likes to argue. [/sarcasm]

Love does potentially harm others if the love is recipricated.

Quote:
I just state what I believe, arguing is feeling negative emotion and judgement during a discussion, I'm not saying anyone is wrong for believing what they believe. We all have free will to believe what we want, arguing and discussing are two different things, if you think I am mad a tore or believe he is wrong you got me all wrong, he is right as far as the knowledge he has acquired, he just hasn't thought upon the same things I have, I am just trying to get across there are more things that need to be considered, he has pondered upon the things that you see, I have pondered upon things we feel. And studied how our minds work. But trying to condone pedophilia thru what I have been saying is rediculous, wouldn't you agree?
Ok first of all, you were pushing your opinions on others, it is clear as day.

Secondly, Jansz is not condoning pedophilia. I don't know where you got that from.

Quote:
If you really study Paul he is saying exactly what you are saying and exactly what Jesus was saying.
Because we all know the Bible is 100% accurate, word for word.