Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 04:36 PM   #706 (permalink)
seekn4
Music Addict

N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
That's right, he just likes to argue. [/sarcasm]

Love does potentially harm others if the love is recipricated.

Ok first of all, you were pushing your opinions on others, it is clear as day.

Secondly, Jansz is not condoning pedophilia. I don't know where you got that from.

Because we all know the Bible is 100% accurate, word for word.
Lmfao, well you need to read a little more carefully, it wasn't jansz it was tore who said my philosophy can condone pedophilia if you can't even get that right no sense in talking to you. And stating what I believe and explaining how I have come to believe it is not "pushing" just as tore does, he is not pushing anything, he is just stating what he believes this is a discussion forum right, there can't be a discussion if there wasn't more than one side to be considered. Hence discussion. And saying my philosophy can condone pedophilia is arguing just to argue cause there was no merit for the argument. (lack of sarcasm). And if love isn't reciprocated and it hurts you you will learn not to let your happiness depend on how someone else feels about you so it helps you. And if you did truly love the other person you would want them to be happy even if it meant they weren't with you, and it would be cool with you, so maybe what you described isn't love at all, sounds like selfishness, a selfish love. Like it says in the bible, love isn't selfish. It seems like everyones definition of what love is is different

Last edited by seekn4; 12-03-2012 at 05:19 PM.
seekn4 is offline   Reply With Quote