Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 06:33 PM   #708 (permalink)
seekn4
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorOldPo View Post
I always find these threads interesting and redundant, at times. I think that the question that is at hand here, its' resolution, its' definitive resolution, is incomprehensible and beyond out capabilities. It is like a Psychedelic Experience, when someone experiences aspects of their mind previously unknown, they understand what "god" is for a few seconds and then forget it when the trip is over, or at least lose that absolute comprehension and preception. I think whatever god is something that is everything, everyone, every molecule, and that behind the seems of what we "see" physically, is energy, pure energy, things floating around and interacting with each other, bouncing off one another. We simply just see it in this form, our conscious minds materialize it into something we can make sense of.

uh... yeah. Its really hard to explain I guess.
You explained it really well, I know exactly what you are saying. I could have explained it in those terms too but I didn't think anyone would be able to grasp it in those terms but it seems they don't grasp it in my terms either so what the hell, lol
So how to we translate that knowledge in a way that we can apply it to everyday life? We have emotions that give us energy and we have emotions that drain it, and the emotions we feel are dictated by how we choose to see things, cause everything is illusory, thing are to us how we choose to see them.
What gives us energy? Love, passion, seeing the good in everything and everyone, seeing God in everything.
Focusing on what is good in our lives and what's good in everyone else gives us energy makes us feel good. The good gives us energy, positive thoughts gives us energy. Doing what we love gives us energy. On the opposite Hate and anger which are a result of judgement drains the energy from us.
So if everyone would just do what Jesus said and practice it in your lives you would know, instead of disregarding him without trying for yourself.

Last edited by seekn4; 12-03-2012 at 06:54 PM.
seekn4 is offline   Reply With Quote