Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 10:50 PM   #1869 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Urban - I don't hate the guy, but I feel like the mod power has gone to his head and I have to tread lightly whenever I'm in a conversation with him
Uban Jones of the Rolling Stones: As long as his sarcasm is not directed at me I find him hilarious. I hope mod power hasn't gone to his head and is now traveling down "the path of Boo." He reminds me of that saying that goes "he roars like a lion but he's really a kitten at heart." (something like that - I forget how it goes now) I thought he was the coolest cat on MB once, I form my favorable impression of him at least from reading his older posts, which is something that happens when people bump old threads. I hope he hasn't gone and changed, like if he's getting older and is turning into a grumpy old man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Most everyone here is super chill, no village idiots like most other places
No, no, no, I don't find everyone here super chill, take Guitar Bazaar for instance, he goes around and act's like the cock of the block on occasion, yeah somtimes I wish he would chill out once in a while. Guitar Bazaar gave Howard the Duck a real how do you do, it was just a shame he passed away at the time and really didn't get a chance to defend himself.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards