Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 06:34 AM   #1893 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
It doesn't matter if GB knew or not. As a side note I really don't know how to take what GB said either, maybe he was venting or maybe he was being humorous. But it's not about bad timing or even what he said it's why he said it. There are things he does that looks like he's brown nosing, it's as if he picks up on who isn't like then goes after them. That incident seems like another example, he seen what others said about Howard and repeated it. I don't know if he's really doing that but if he is he should just chill. And telling a person to chill out isn't the worst thing in the world.
I think the fact GB didn't know has a lot to do with it, I'm pretty much sure if GB knew he would've left the nominations blank out of respect for Duce and I'm pretty sure GB has never seen eye to eye with Duce like the opinions members USED to have towards him. I think his death has had the hypocrites crawling out of the woodwork.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
Some mods have 2 big of avatars and i dont think thats fair theyre like just lording their power over us to make the rest of us look/feel inferior. i mean they should just have the same sized avatars as the rest of us, what, are they special or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.