Music Banter - View Single Post - The Christmas Greetings Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Oh what the hey, it's still two weeks plus away, but let's do it anyway.

Post your greetings, messages, threats of barring orders, whatever here, to whomever you wish, or to all. Or to one particular member or members.

To start, I'd just like to wish a Happy Non-Denominational Non-Religious Holiday-in-some-countries-but-not-in-all to everyone, but singling out
Jackhammer (I know this will be a hard time for you mate; hang on in there and remember the kids will need your undoubted strength and courage to see them through)

Janszoon (thanks for all the help with avatars, posts being approved etc, and for just basically being such a nice guy)

Unknown Soldier, for rockin' us all and putting together one of THE journals of 2012.

Big Ears, for taking the plunge and allowing us to experience his amazing writing

Vanilla and Pedestrian, for always keeping a firm hand on the reins (no sexual jokes please!)

Urban, for allowing the nice guy to occasionally peek though before being battered back down into the depths of his dark persona

Anteater, for being a Prog guru and just real nice guy

The Batlord, for being so funny and yet obviously clinically insane

WWWP, for her amazing drawing and musical talents which she shares with us all

Blarobbarg, Plankton, Mankycaant, Engine, PoorOldPo and anyone else I've forgotten.

And of course, a special Christmas wish to the memory of Howard the Duck.

A merry Christmas to all, and to all a Bah Humbug!
Eh what the heck, I like you Trollheart so Merriest of Christmas to you my friend and your sister of course. Everybody in general have a great one. Let us not forget what the Holidays are truly about. I'll be Volunteering this year at Marys Kitchen to feed the homeless as i've done every year since 2002. I also am gonna buy a 10 person Turkey Dinner to donate and also donate clothes to a local shelter. Also have joined in providing shoes to an orphanage in Mexico which i've done for five years. Its not about a tax writeoff, its not about making myself feel better, its about people and making things a little bit better for those less fortunate. Oh and I always get new boxers and socks so rock on Xmas.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote