Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 04:37 AM   #10717 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Was in my morning class doing 'Communications' which is basically English and I done this in school, got a C so I re-sat the class in my last year of school. We are now doing it again in college so this is the 3rd time I've had to endure the ****ty class in my lifetime. So being bored I sort of lie on the table and my lecturer asks me to "step outside to have a word" so I go and he is blabbing on about me being very disrespectful etc and I explain I am bored and don't mean to be disrespectful in any way. So all is good and I go back in and sit down. My mate asks me "What is it?" and I say "I need to sit up straight" and this ****ing ******* lecturer storms over to the door, opens it and asks me to leave the class because of that!!! Spoke to my Sports and Fitness tutors who I spend alot of time with and they were annoyed. In college I keep myself to myself, don't talk when I'm doing my work and I never disrupt others. It was ****ing embarassing at the age of 21 years old being thrown out of the class in front of all my mates. I hope he gets hit by a bus on the way home tonight. Prick.

and he was Irish, I thought the Irish were friendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote