Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 09:17 AM   #10730 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
Actually your story reminds me of a teacher I used to have in secondary school. He seemed liked the nicest and most relaxed teacher in the world and rarely gave out crap to people unless they really deserved it. But then one year we had him for history class first thing in the morning once a week. For whatever reason he would sometimes come into class as the crankiest man in the world and kick people out of class for any little reason at all. I was flabbergasted, I'm guessing he wasn't a morning person. Any other time when we had him in the afternoon he was the nicest man you'd meet.

Yeah, even the nicest teachers/lecturers can have their nasty side.
I remember back in military school, my senoir English teacher was a chaplin. One day, he mentioned how one of his students had offered him a corvette to pass the kid, and that he'd turned it down. Then all the kids in class started coming up with things to bribe him with and were asking him in class, and of course he'd say "No". Real light hearted and chill. So, I was trying to think of something good, because just saying "A house" or "A million" dollars is just boring. So, for some dumbass reason, I got into my head to ask him, "What if I gave you Jesus?" He was smiling before, and then his face just dropped, and he stared at me for a few seconds. Then, he said, in a very quiet voice, "I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear that", while I tried to sit as low in my chair as possible. I failed that class.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote