Music Banter - View Single Post - The 2012 Music Banter User Awards: NOMINATIONS!
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 05:47 PM   #178 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
Conservative looking? Theres nothing reserved about the colors I wear, lady.

You find me a buttoned-up person who can pull off 3 patterns. I'm as bold as love out there on the dance floor.
You look like a conservative young, urban professional to me, Big3, because of your short hair, your clothing style, your proximity to those lovely brown bricks of Harvard, and your beaming party smile.

Maybe I missed the picture of you in 3 patterns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger ? View Post
You're in for a disappointment because he already left the forum complaining about people disagreeing with him, called them all '*******s'.

You never really were a good judge of character were you
I *am* sorry slappyjenkins isn't staying.

I don't subscribe to the idea of "character," Urban, so I don't judge people's "characters." All people get upset and angry sometimes, especially when they have been treated disrespectfully such as by being called a troll when they are not, and having their thread titles changed without their permission by unfriendly mods.

Your comment, "You never really were a good judge of character were you," is a great example of all-or-nothing thinking and mocking behavior.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"