Music Banter - View Single Post - The stupid facebook status thread.
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 04:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Ok let me give you a quick look at one girls Facebook activity over the last 24 hours.

STATUS: Ooooo all ready a have a vodka in my hand be rude not to lol x x

PHOTO: (Self taken in the mirror) All ready apart from the rollers lol x x

PHOTO: Blurry, self taken, of her and a female friend of hers.

PHOTO: With a different friend.

PHOTO: With both female friends, together.

** Ok there are now FOUR more like this. Posted individualy, all of her and one female friend at a time.**

STATUS: A swear my prayers have been answered walked in the dogs full of men love it x x

STATUS: A have a dick like a needle but a go like a sewin machine seriously mate he was like u have massive tits tell me something a dont no dick

STATUS: just got home fab nite pissed and sore feet but its all good nite nite all x x

STATUS: I have lost my voice lol and my feet r a right mess off new shoes and no shoes a need a Sunday dinner someone make is one xxx

*** There are now THREE more photos, again posted individually and again very similar to the others. I had to look twice to be sure she hadnt uploaded the same ones again. ***

STATUS: Gettin sorted then a walk to the shop a think a need fresh air and crisps lol and headache tablets xx

Now, I don't know about you but I think that this girl maybe went out for a drink last night.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote