Music Banter - View Single Post - Has music become stagnant (stopped moving/evolving)?
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 01:50 PM   #62 (permalink)
Pursuingchange
Music Addict

Look man, don't be contrary. The reason I asked you not to think of some witty rebuttal is because thats all people use the internet for these days. People will turn something that is not an argument into one so they can refute and make themselves sound smart. That's exactly what you are doing. Like I said, I think you know I'm talking about.

EVH and Kurt Cobain are not the only innovators. They are just two of the few I listed. I never had any malice when I created this thread, but somehow I knew that There would be a couple of people on here who find an argument here and try to pick it alart untill the relevance is gone, and then be all smartass about it. What I'm trying to say is very simple. It doesn't take a lot of thinking to understand. I don't think there are as many innovators in this time. It might be because music in general is hard to innovate in this time, or lack of new musical avenues and ideas to explore. I cited the people who I believed were true innovators in history. There are more than what I listed, but those few are ones that really stand out to me. Plus, how can you say that I'm only focusing on rock guitar when I clearly stated Michael Jackson and dancing? Quit picking apart what I'm saying and be a part of the real conversation man. There's no arguments going on here.
Pursuingchange is offline   Reply With Quote