Music Banter - View Single Post - The 2012 Music Banter User Awards: NOMINATIONS!
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 03:57 PM   #220 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Thanks, guys :-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
I was thinking "How have I never really chatted with this guy" whilst reading the nominations
^ Really ? I read your posts with silent approval, but I think we`ve only "spoken" once - about album art in a thread I can no longer find. Maybe we swapped opinions in the General Music club too ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarobbarg View Post
Hey, thanks man! It's funny, every time I see your posts I think you seem like a cool, nice dude. You should get into the Shoutbox sometime, I frequent there throughout the day when I've got nothing else to do.

If you're ever in Louisville (Or Nicaragua) hit me up. We'll grab some tacos and jam.
^ Have to ask why and when you`re in Nicaragua, Blarobbarg. Maybe I`ll dip into the Shoutbox next time you`re there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastingas10 View Post
Shout out to lisnaholic for voting me "best taste in music", I didn't expect to get that one at all.
^ You`re welcome, blasting ! Next time you go to a concert, get a ticket for me too, ok ?

Ha ha ! Don`t worry, stp. I`m hardly the life and soul of the party either. Chances are PoorOldPo would do all the talking, I suspect ...

Last edited by Lisnaholic; 12-09-2012 at 04:03 PM.