Music Banter - View Single Post - The stupid facebook status thread.
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 08:15 AM   #32 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
Ok let me give you a quick look at one girls Facebook activity over the last 24 hours.

STATUS: Ooooo all ready a have a vodka in my hand be rude not to lol x x

PHOTO: (Self taken in the mirror) All ready apart from the rollers lol x x

PHOTO: Blurry, self taken, of her and a female friend of hers.

PHOTO: With a different friend.

PHOTO: With both female friends, together.

** Ok there are now FOUR more like this. Posted individualy, all of her and one female friend at a time.**

STATUS: A swear my prayers have been answered walked in the dogs full of men love it x x

STATUS: A have a dick like a needle but a go like a sewin machine seriously mate he was like u have massive tits tell me something a dont no dick

STATUS: just got home fab nite pissed and sore feet but its all good nite nite all x x

STATUS: I have lost my voice lol and my feet r a right mess off new shoes and no shoes a need a Sunday dinner someone make is one xxx

*** There are now THREE more photos, again posted individually and again very similar to the others. I had to look twice to be sure she hadnt uploaded the same ones again. ***

STATUS: Gettin sorted then a walk to the shop a think a need fresh air and crisps lol and headache tablets xx

Now, I don't know about you but I think that this girl maybe went out for a drink last night.

That **** kills me.

There are annoying guys on facebook too though. The vain ones who change their profile picture every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankycaaant View Post
I've been watching this enthralling storyline take place.

Ah, inbreeding. You've really outdone yourself.

Do you know this guy? You should probably blot out his name lad, I mean, no matter how much you dislike him, you shouldn't really be posting his identity along with what he is saying in his status'.

Last edited by PoorOldPo; 12-10-2012 at 08:21 AM.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote