Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 08:46 AM   #5324 (permalink)
Circe
Blunt After Blunt After

My first bit of advice would be not to get an all-in-one. Seriously, I bought one last year and recently found out that I couldn't upgrade the fairly average hardware it came with so until I can get some source of income I'm stuck with very dated components. If you're looking for something in a modest price range you could build or even buy whole a desktop with over 3Ghz quad core processing, a modern range GPU like the Radeon 6000 series, 4GB RAM, 1TB physical memory and a proper screen/wired mouse and keyboard for something like £600 if you look around enough. I can't imagine there's going to be much out there in the next couple of years that something with those specs won't be able to run on decent looking settings. If money's not a problem you could just buy something like an Alienware gaming PC that's all but guaranteed to run all of the next few years' games on ultra settings but personally I think those things are total ripoffs when you could build something that runs just as well for a much lower price.

Last edited by Circe; 12-10-2012 at 10:20 AM.
Circe is offline   Reply With Quote