Music Banter - View Single Post - I dont get these lyrics
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:08 AM   #14 (permalink)
Moody
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloozcrooz View Post
You like them yet you start a thread to help you interpret what the lyrics mean?
Yes simply because music is really subjective and I am one of the people that just like music sometimes by their meanings and sometimes "just like them"...and I am pretty sure there are many like me or not that would actually be glade to explain these lyrics for me according to their own understanding without trying to implement their own personal judgement of my understanding of things... you feel better now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Well...these are words, and if elementary school taught us anything, is that we read these in forms of sentences.
Well okay then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Groove View Post
Why don't you start listening to good music and start interpreting lyrics from Radiohead or Wilco or any other great band. Trying to decipher Wiz Khalifa's lyrics from a Maroon 5 song is pointless. He has nothing good to say usually besides the fact that his "green" is the best. **** him
I understand that you dont like Wiz music. And me wanting to interpret his lyrics does not mean hes better than any other because music is all the same for me just different circumstances and different people. I just didnt understand what he was talking about but I liked the flow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankBeardjr View Post
so glad this thread was here, that song was amazing, and then wiz opened his mouth and was way off topic, not forgetting to mention this push button starter thing that he is clearly amazed with even though they have been on some of the nicer mini vans for ten years now... and kias all have them.... lol this dude cracks me up, yet another horrible rapper to add to the recent years of horrible rappers.
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote