Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #6653 (permalink)
Rock N' Roll Clown
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
rape comment + laughing smiley = asshole
It's all about fun, don't take it so hard. It's black humor indeed, maybe it's the fact that we live in different societies, but in my society the black humor is the funniest. Of course, there's a limit, but I don't think this particular situation and the jokes about it passed that limit.
And I don't know what a ''burdizzo'' is, but I assume that it's something that insults me. Please, don't make wrong impressions for me. This and many other stoties are more than a year ago. In fact, exactly last year's December a girl made me realise many things and since then I'm not doing these stupid stuff anymore and I'm not interested in sex at all. I realised that the ''rock n' roll'' sh*t can't make you happy and other things like this (it's a long story), in fact I've turned down about 15 girls who wanted to have sex with me for this year. Of course, my image still stays and (I don't mind it) and the experiences still stay as well. I don't see anything wrong with sharing them. Maybe I was a little rude with the laughing about the rape thing, but it was really funny to me, I haven't thought of it that way, because it hadn't anything to do with rape at all. I'm not that ''Rock N' Roll Fool'' anymore, so I don't want to think of me as that.