Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:26 PM   #385 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

I keep having a dream that one of the bridges in my town collapses. It's weird, because it's another of my recurring dreams, and I've not been over that bridge in months; I hate driving in Ohio, because they love pulling people with Kentucky tags over, even if they're minding the speed limit. ****ing Ohio cops, man. They pulled me for going one over the speed limit once. Seriously. But I digress...

Anyway, in this dream, it kind of varies where I am at the time. Twice, I've been beside the Paramount (old movie theatre renovated to be a performing arts center) about to turn on the main road, and just see it happening in front of me.

Once, I was coming back over the bridge, and got stuck between the foundation and a chunk of road, but not completely in the water. There were other cars in the water, too. Every single time the dream happens, though, there are several cars I recognize from the previous dream; a silver minivan, a beat up red Toyota Camry, and a matte black Camaro.

This dream really sketches me out. I'm not ever horrified or anything in the dream; just kind of awed and dumbfounded as though it was really happening, completely in shock.

Needless to say, I'm not going over that bridge anytime soon.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote