Music Banter - View Single Post - The Batcave: Where The Batlord Sits On His Bat-Throne Plotting His Bat-Schemes
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:20 AM   #17 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

A Critique On Several Animals with Guitars

This dog rules. Look at him. Sleeping in his guitar case cause he doesn't have a real home. He doesn't even have a guitar anymore, because he has obviously hocked it to buy heroine. This dog is the blues.

Oh good lord, please take me now. Not another, "Hey, look at me! I play guitar sideways!" twat. Why don't you quit being such a pretentious asshat and go cover up your mess in the litter box properly. It stinks. Like your music.

Why are you playing an acoustic guitar and screaming at the same time? Is this some new kind of hardcore? Pass. I hate monkeys.

A profound and inspired statement on the artificiality of today's music industry. This is a true artistic guerrilla.

This chimp is the definition of cool. He knows he is the epitome of all that is awesome, and he knows that no one else can achieve such levels of kick assery, so the world has ceased to provide him with any pleasure. This is good for us though, since his detached nihlism provides us with only the most sublime of riffs and the smoothest guitar lines.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.

Last edited by The Batlord; 10-15-2015 at 01:00 AM.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote