Music Banter - View Single Post - My rant/philosophy/advice?
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 01:41 PM   #22 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I have a Blackberry for a few months now and it's fine, apart from the fact that it decides to randomly turn itself off every now and then, and there seems no way to stop it. Quite annoying. But other than that it does me fine.

Apple I must admit I hate, especially after watching a "Watchdog" TV programme (show that investigates false claims, rip-offs, shoddy work etc) where it was shown that the new "voice assistant" or whatever it's called that Apple were trumpeting, that can tell you when the bus is due or where the nearest restaurant is, GPS and all that, only works in the US. Didn't stop them selling the phone --- with the facility as an upgrade --- outside the US. And when challenged, the ****s said "We never claimed it worked outside the US". Well no, but you sold it to people you knew didn't live in America, and made no effort to tell them the feature they were paying for was useless because it would not work, so it's more a lie of omission, but still a big fat lie, something Apple seem to have no problem telling.

Hate them.
Well, I live in the US and I have that feature (Siri) turned off on my phone. That's how useful I find it.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote