Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:57 PM   #21641 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

I don't know if they think my headset has noise cancelling qualities or what, but a guy and a girl sitting near me were talking about me being hot today. They were trying to be discreet about it, but it was still really ****ing weird. I pretended I wasn't listening, and was paying attention to my calls, but it was kind of hard not to, you know?

Also found out that two of the higher-ups in the company have mentioned me on quite a few occasions. Not going to go for it, naturally; I really don't want **** to go down that costs me my job. I already had a scare a few days ago when I did something REALLY incorrect...it apparently looked like I was trying to avoid calls, but my system was just jacked up and I kept having to hit make busy as soon as I got a call so that it wouldn't bounce another call to me right after - because I kept having to manually save my memos and stuff.

I explained it, and just started actually putting in downtime EVERY SINGLE CALL when that happens, so that it doesn't look bad. I was pretty freaked out when my coach pulled me off the phones to talk with me about it.

Fortunately, it was really obvious that the "make busy" hits were approximately my average talk time apart from each other.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote